Our Volunteer Team
We rely on the support of the community to run our high quality and innovative programs and events. Volunteers make a difference in the lives of our adults and children with developmental disabilities. We welcome those who would like to come share their time and talents with Community Gatepath; either once or on-going. You may volunteer as an individual or recruit your colleagues, coworkers or service group to join you in making a difference.
An example of volunteer roles at Gatepath include:
- Teaching classes or developing curriculum
- Reading to children
- Supporting our Family Resource Center
- Setting and cleaning up at events
- Registration and similar job duties at events
- Painting, gardening and maintenance
- Organize and host events for our families or participants
- Host your own online fundraiser or event benefitting Gatepath
- …and more.
To learn more, download our volunteer application or contact Jeanne Berube at (650) 259-0160 or email@example.com